- ★Our planting bags are made of waterproof material to store the water needed by the plant. There are three holes at the bottom and holes on the sides to prevent excessive moisture storage.Please water properly when planting.
- ★Each product have a handles access flap,We can easily observe the maturity of planted products.It is also easy to harvest during harvest time without damage you plant.
- ★Suitable for indoor or outdoor planting, including courtyards, balconies, gardens and other space, can be used to plant potato, taro, radish, carrots, onions, and many other vegetables.
- ★Dimension : 13.8" x 17.9" ,2-pack/Black grow bags.
- ★If you are not satisfied with our products within 7 x 24 hours ,we will replace or refund this.If you have any questions,please contact our customer service,we will solve your problem.
Details: Package Contains:2 pack 10 Gallon ( 13.8 in X 17.9 in）
Material ：Non-woven Fabric
Volume: 10-Gallon (About 37.8 L)
Our grow bags can plant many vegetables ,such as potatoes,carrots,radish,sweet potato ,tomatoes,cucumbers, sweet peppers, hot pepper, aubergines ,courgettes and so on .
How to prepare and plant:
1.Half fill bag with soil .Plant tubers 3 or 4 inches deep. Place 4 - 6 potato tubers on that soil.
2.Add a further 2 inches of soil to cover them.
3.Water regularly and harvest in as little as 7 weeks.
5.Harvest the potatoes from access flap windows ,just take the big potatoes,and keep the small potatoes to grow up in the soil.
6.When crops have finished, split the bag open and recycle the compost as a soil conditioner in the garden.
7.Clean the grow bag, ready for next Planting.
100% satisfaction guarantee: If our product have problems with 7 days ,please contact us ,our service team will solve you problem until you Satisfied.
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 6.6 x 2.4 inches