- EASY HEALTHY FOOD AT HOME - just add seeds and water and you'll have everything you need to grow sprouts and microgreens at home. This Kenley sprouting kit contains 2 regular mouth glass mason jars (3/4 quart size) with accessories: sprouting lids and screens, 2 sturdy stands and 2 ceramic trays.
- GROW AND HARVEST IN YOUR OWN TIME - designed to be used independently, each of the 2 sprouting jars will keep your sprouting seeds safe while allowing them to drain properly. Draining is key to successful sprouting, and this set makes it easy by encouraging draining while allowing ventilation.
- SUITS ANY DECOR - classic glass mason jar with strainer lid paired with matte white tray creates a sprouting kit that will look at home in any kitchen. The jars can be used for storage as well, so this Kenley seed sprouter makes a practical gift for any home.
- SIMPLE TO USE - start sprouting seeds today! All you need to do to get started is choose your seeds or beans and add water. Why not start with organic alfalfa or brocolli? Seeds need an initial soaking for 8-12 hours, then typically take 2-3 days to sprout. Minimal attention is required - you just need to rinse the seeds once a day.
- EASY TO CLEAN - made of food-grade stainless steel and glass, the ring, mesh, rack and jar are BPA free and dishwasher safe making them safe to use and easy to clean. The lid screens are band-free and the whole kit is sturdy and rust resistant so you can keep sprouting season after season.
Details: Grow and harvest delicious sprouts at home
This Kenley sprouting kit is a great way to grow fresh food at home. You might not have a yard or space for a pot of tomatoes even, but every kitchen has space for this compact sprouting set - and it's so easy to use! Sprouting seeds, beans and nuts at home is a simple and low-effort way to add delicious and nutritious fresh ingredients to your diet. Draining is key to growing sprouts at home, and the specially designed stands in this set make that simple. This set can be used to sprout or pre-sprout almost any seed including: almonds, peanuts, alfalfa, clover, broccoli, radish, cabbage, kale, tatsoi, garlic, onion, fenugreek, buckwheat, quinoa, sesame, pumpkin, sunflower, grass, greens and micro-greens.
How to use a sprouting kit
This Kenley sprouting set contains everything you need to harvest your own food at home. The first step is to choose your seeds, nuts or beans and give them a good soak for 8-12 hours. After this, drain the sprouts and set the stainless steel screen sprouting lid in place. The stand will hold the jar in the perfect position to thoroughly drain the sprouts while encouraging ventilation. Rinse the sprouts (see instructions for details)once a day for 2-3 days. After this minimal effort, your harvest will be ready to eat! The set contains 2 mason style glass sprouting jars (3/4 quart size), 2 sprouting lids, 2 stands and 2 ceramic trays. All elements are food safe. The jars and lids are dishwasher safe. Dry stands and trays regularly to prolong their useful life. Avoid placing sprouts in direct sunlight or intense heat.
Package Dimensions: 13.7 x 9.5 x 7.4 inches