Brand: Plant Theatre
Color: Cocktail Garden
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START GROWING your own COCKTAIL GARDEN in one box, we've left nothing out! Ideal for beginners, gardeners and children alike. INCLUDES 6 Peat Growing Biodegradable Pots, 6 Peat Discs that expand to 7 times their size when watered, 6 Plant Markers and of course 6 foil sealed seed sachets, plus full SOWING & GROWING TIPS.
- GREAT GROWING PERFORMANCE - all our seeds are laboratory tested before release by our leading US seed supplier and then sealed in foil packets for freshness! MADE IN THE USA and 100% NON - GMO. A specially selected range of seeds to grow plants with an interesting variety of aromas to FLAVOUR AND GARNISH YOUR DRINKS.
- AN AWARD-WINNING MIXOLOGIST was commissioned to create an exciting selection of ORIGINAL DRINK RECIPES which combine their taste and flavours to perfection. YOU DON'T NEED A LOT OF SPACE TO MAKE A COCKTAIL GARDEN grow them in containers or pots on your patio or balcony. Seeds include: CUCAMELON, grape sized 'water melons' that taste of cucumber but pack a ZINGY LIME CRUNCH, stunning BLUE BORAGE: starry blue flowers, plus...
- LIME BASIL traditional flavor of basil with a CRISP CITRUS note, a refreshing herb with a ZESTY bite! HYSSOP has flavor and aroma of sweet liquorice, MINT with its SWEET SHARP FLAVOUR is a must for the cocktail gardener and LEMON BALM an invigorating citrusy note, when crushed the leaves have a LINGERING FRESH SCENT and a subtle lemon flavour.
- PHOTOGRAPHS OF EACH COCKTAIL and full instructions on how to make SYRUPS from each variety plus 18 ORIGINAL COCKTAIL RECIPES are included. This grow kit makes a FANTASTIC GIFT, beautifully presented in the illustrated gift box and has everything you need to start growing in one box!
Publisher: Plant Theatre
Details: Grow your own Cocktail Garden, perfect for the gardener who enjoys a tipple. A specially selected range of seeds to grow plants with an interesting variety of aromas to flavour and garnish your drinks. An award-winning mixologist has been commissioned and has created an exciting selection of original drink recipes which combine their taste and flavours to perfection. You don't need a lot of space to make a cocktail garden. You could dedicate a simple raised bed or integrate your cocktail plants into your garden borders. Alternatively, grow them in containers or pots on your patio or balcony. Inside the box you will find everything you need to start growing your Cocktail Garden. The kit contains the following varieties: 1 packet of Cucamelon seeds (add star quality to your cocktails with these grape sized 'water melons' that taste of cucumber but pack a zingy lime crunch) , 1 packet of Blue Borage seeds (starry blue flowers, Borage leaves smell and taste like cucumber and green melon, but look much more interesting), 1 packet of Lime Basil seeds (traditional flavour of basil with a crisp citrus note, a refreshing herb with a zesty bite - perfect for summer drinks), 1 packet of Hyssop seeds (flavour and aroma of sweet liquorice), 1 packet of Mint seeds (refreshing mint with its sweet sharp flavour is a must for the cocktail gardener) and 1 packet of Lemon Balm seeds (invigorating citrusy note, when crushed the leaves have a lingering fresh scent and a subtle lemon flavour). Also included in the box are: 6 starter growing pots made from peat 6 peat blocks which expand when watered 6 plant markers and Sowing and Growing Tips, plus 18 Original Cocktail Recipes! - Includes photographs of each cocktail and full instructions on how to make syrups from each variety.
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.6 x 4.0 inches