- ☘️Multi-Functional: Capable of planting all kinds of plants under one system,this system supports both soil and hydroponic methods of framin. A brown subsystem container is for traditional soil grading to grow, a white subsystem container is filled with water to maintain a hydroponic subsystem to grow.
- ☘️Save Water & Save Time: The planting system is easy to set up and maintain with no need to water plants for up to 10 days. Amicrofiber strip carries 120cc of water daily from the hydroponic subsystem to hydrate the soil subsystem.
- ☘️Healthy Plants & Faster Harvest: Spectrally engineered, very efficient energy-saving LED grow lights consume only LED 40 watts of power, costing less than $3 USD of electricity per month, while illuminating 10-16 hours/day.
- ☘️Large Planting Area: One ecosystem is able to support one tomato or hemp plant in each subsystem, or up to 20 smaller veggies, herbs or flowers. Veggies can be harvested up to two more times if you leave the stem and root.
- ☘️Ractical & Reliable: low-cost growing system and artistic design for indoor and covered outdoor installations. This versatile illumnated ecosystem can easily complement all indoor and covered outdoor spaces.
Grand 5 in 1 planting ecosystem:
* Advanced self-contained ecosystem combining hydroponics, traditional soil gardeing, self-watering, timer controlled, and dual lighting system to accommodate more planting options.
1. Separate hydroponic and traditional soil gradening subsystem.
2. Built-in air pump for hydroponic subsystem, self-watering, no need to water plants for up to 10 days.
* Grow healthy herbs, vegetables, flowers,tomato, and hemp indoors, any time of the year
* Low maintenance and energy costs.
1. Self-watering wicking system for traditional soil gradening subsystem.
2. Timer controlled LED lighting spectrally engineered to enhance plant growth.
3. Just add soil, water,and electricity.
* Large combined 20" diameter growing area supporting up to 48" height plants.
* Dual lighting system for increased ecosystem planting combinations and yield.
To operate the timer:
1. Press PB ( Push Button ) to turn on timer as shown.
2. Timer turns on when display show " 88".
3. "10" means timer will stay on for 10 hrs, and will turn on at same time next day for the other 10 hrs.
4. It is recommended to turn on timer for 10-12 hrs a day.
5. Move filter pump up and down to adjust the amount of bubbling and noise level as shown. less bubble less noise.
6. To turn power off and reset the timer: hold down the PB (Push Button) for 3 seconds.
1. Brown pot, for potting soil
2. White pot, for water reservoir
3. LED grow light assembly w/Timer, 2 sets
4. Clear base tube w/holder, 2 pcs
5. Clear extension tube, 6 pcs
6. Clear top supporting tube 1 pcs
7. Micro fiber, for self watering, 2 strips
8. Black floating pad
9. Black planting cup, 15 pcs
10. White holding foam, 30 cubes
11. Seed germination tray
12. Air pump