Brand: Herb'n Grow
- PURE AND POTENT 100% Ecklonia Maxima kelp fertilizer from South Africa. Our proprietary extraction process makes our kelp extract the most ezymatically rich plant food available.
- MOST TRUSTED - 3rd PARTY VERIFIED - University tested and grower recommended, Herb N' Grow's unique balance of cytokinins and auxins have proven to increase root and vegetative growth.
- VERSATILE AND COMPATIBLE - Unlike other kelp species on the market, Herb N'Grow is versatile and can be used to IMPROVE GERMINATION, INCREASE YIELDS AND FRUIT QUALITY. Can be applied as foliar spray, hydroponically or as a soil drench and is compatible with most common liquids used on plants.
- OVERCOME PERIODS OF STRESS - When normal production practices, climate, disease and the soil environment become a limiting factor, Herb N' Grow's growth stimulation can act as a catylist to relieve stress.
- FOR HOME OR COMMERICAL GROWERS - Could this what's missing in your program? Works for house plants, hydroponinc systems, soilless mediums, fruits and vegetables, home garden or commercial injections systems. Try Herb N' Grow RISK FREE Today. We guarantee you'll love it or your Money Back!
Publisher: Tag Solutions LLC
Herb N' Grows kelp is derived from Ecklonia Maxima kelp found only in one part of the world. Our source and enzymatic extraction process creates a one of a kind liquid kelp product that is formulated for the serious commercial grower or home gardener.
This product is formulated for use by foliar, soil, hydroponics, aquaponics and all soilless growing mediums.
These are the basic/starter rates but the strength can be adjusted by the grower depending on the strain and the environment of the grow.
Foliar - 2 tbsp/gallon of water
Seed Soak - 5ml in a cup of water
Veg - 5-15ml in a gallon of water
Flower - 5-15ml in a gallon of water
*Product will drop pH slightly. Remember to monitor pH after mixing. Avoid spraying when the sun or light is most intense as the stomates are closed.
Soluble potash (K2O) .........................................................0.25%
Derived from: Ecklonia Maxima, Sulfate of Potash
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 7.1 x 4.7 inches