75 days. Vigorous vines. Plant produces good yields of large 30 - 50 lb (13-23 kg) watermelons. It has very flavorful bright red flesh. Tough rind helps fruit from bruising. Plant has large leaves which help prevent sunburning of watermelons. An excellent mid-season variety for home gardeners.
Planting instructions are included.
Health Benefits of Watermelon:
1. Watermelon is a natural source of most antioxidant vitamins C and A to protect us from many diseases.
2. It is low in calories and an excellent fruit for those who are calorie conscious.
3. Watermelon is a fruit that is rich in electrolytes sodium and potassium that we lose through our perspiration. It also reduces the risk of dehydration.
4. Watermelon is rich in the B vitamins like Vitamin B1 and B6 necessary for energy production.
5. Watermelon is a good source of thiamin, potassium and magnesium which protect our body from so many diseases.
6. According to a research published by the Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition eating lycopene-rich fruits like watermelon can reduce a man's risk of developing prostate cancer and lowering inflammation that may cause hypertension and heart disease.
Notes: “FRESH HEIRLOOM NON-GMO NON-HYBRID OPEN-POLLINATED USA GROWN SEEDS.” Our seed packets are packed in small clear plastic zippy bags . Global Food Providers is a SEED RESELLER and NOT a professional grower. If you have other seed planting or growing questions, please do your research carefully via the internet or other media before making a purchase. Our seeds are fresh seeds which have been germination tested professionally by reputable suppliers. Please be advised that we have NO CONTROL over buyer's growing conditions. Global Food Providers seed packets are NOT RETURNABLE due to purity, quantity and quality issues. BUYER PLEASE UNDERSTAND. We are NOT responsible for "non-receipt" of seed items that are shown as "DELIVERED" per shipping tracking details.