- 9-trays and 15 square feet of drying space provides extra-large capacity for your favorite snacks
- Trays do not need to be moved or rotated during dehydration
- Adjustable Thermostat 105 degrees Fahrenheit to 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperature range is low enough to preserve active enzymes in fruits and vegetables and is also high enough to meet safety standards for dehydrating meat for jerky.
- Great for large families, gardeners, and sportsmen.
- Accurate temperature controls to dehydrate fruits, vegetables, nuts, meat for jerky, fruit puree for fruit roll-ups, flowers, herbs, pet treats, raise bread or make arts and crafts.
- Remove trays if necessary to increase the height needed to dehydrate bulky items or raise dough
- 110/120 Voltage and 400 Watts
The Excalibur 2900ECB comes with 9 trays, a total of 15 square feet of drying space. The adjustable thermostat temperature control ranges from 105◦F to 165◦F making it safe to dehydrate meat for jerky. The fan, heating element and thermostat are in the back of the unit, so cool air is drawn in, heated and then distributed evenly over each tray. This patented Parallex Horizontal Airflow is exclusive to Excalibur and helps the food to dehydrate faster, retain more nutrients and look and taste better, without tray rotation. Since 1973, Excalibur has been made in Sacramento, California. Over the years, Excalibur has taken the lead in advancements related to the mechanics of dehydration including air flow, heating dynamics, and materials. Any dehydrator will dry food. An Excalibur dries better, faster & safer thanks to Excalibur’s patented Hyperwave Fluctuation technology. Ordinary dehydrators produce constant, unchanging heat causing “case hardening.” Basically a dry surface with moisture trapped inside – the perfect environment for yeast, mold and bacteria growth. With the Excalibur Hyperwave Fluctuation technology the air temperature fluctuates up and the food’s surface moisture evaporates, then the air temperature fluctuates down and the inner moisture moves to the drier surface. This keeps the food temperature low enough to keep the enzymes active, but the air temperature gets high enough to dry food, overcoming yeast, mold, and spoilage. Dehydrate Fruits. Dehydrate Vegetables. Dehydrate Meat or Fish for Jerky. Re-crisp breads, crackers, etc. Make soup mixes and reconstitute later. Make animal / pet treats. Use for arts & crafts such as cake decorations, potpourri, dough art, drying photographs.
Package Dimensions: 21.7 x 19.0 x 15.5 inches