Brand: Emsco Group
- LARGE POTATO PLANTER - Grow multiple seeds potatoes in one Spud Tub! The Spud Tub has a 17.5 gallon capacity that allows the user to grow 30+ potatoes in one harvest from the comfort of your patio! Easy to follow instructions make growing a breeze!
- IRRIGATION SYSTEM - The Spud Tub comes with an irrigation tower to deliver water directly to seed potato roots and promote healthy growth!
- DRAINAGE & AERATION SYSTEM - Aeration holes on the sides of the Spud Tub and larger drainage holes on the bottom help prevent mold and root rot. Grow your potatoes in healthy, well-drained, and non-soggy soil!
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - The Spud Tub will last you through multiple potato crops and growing seasons. The sturdy, UV-protected resin container won't rip like a potato bag and produces superior yields!
- NO DIGGING - When you're ready to harvest your potato crop, simply tip the container on its side. There's no need for messy digging. Harvest your potatoes and replant for another large crop!
Publisher: Emsco Group
Easily grow potatoes anywhere! The Spud Tub is perfect for anyone, including beginning gardeners, those working in a tight space, or lacking a garden plot. With our irrigation, drainage, aeration, and and no-digging system, the Spud Tub is the easiest potato planter you’ve ever used!
We’ve figured out how to grow the most potatoes in the smallest amount of space. The Spud Tub has a 17.5-gallon capacity, so you can grow multiple sets of seed potatoes at once!
As with any root vegetable, keeping the soil well-drained and healthy is crucial to growing the best potatoes. That’s why the Spud Tub features an aeration and watering system to give growing plants the proper amount of air, water, and drainage needed to promote healthy potato growth. The irrigation tower ensures that the entire root system is directly supplied with just the right amount of water to maintain and promote growth. The aeration holes on the sides and larger drainage holes on the bottom prevent root rot and mold typically found in other commercial or homemade potato grow kits.
If you’re looking for a planter to raise your potatoes in that will last for season after season, the Spud Tub is for you! Our sturdy, UV-protected resin container won’t rip like a potato bag and lasts through endless plantings. The integrated aeration and drainage system means you’ll get higher yields for the square footage. Best of all, there’s no digging involved! When you’re potatoes are ready, simply tip the container on its side to harvest! What could be easier?
Package Dimensions: 21.5 x 21.5 x 17.5 inches