- Large easy to read green led displays
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Flashing high and low alarms
- Greater tolerance to rf/electronic interference provided
- Simple push button ph. calibration.A flashing display means that you can know if one parameter moves away from the proper
Publisher: Bluelab Corporation Limited - Import (NZ)
Details: n just one glance it clearly conveys all 3 critical parameters for successful growth: pH, conductivity AND temperature.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor is a constant indicator of the desired levels of EC/ppm 700/TDS/CF, pH and temperature, enabling the grower to optimise these parameters as the crop progresses through each growing phase.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor is mains powered and is mounted to the wall or hung on a support and the probes simply placed into the reservoir.
With the Bluelab Guardian Monitor monitoring your crops 24 hours a day and with the ability to set high and low alarms, a flashing display lets you know if one parameter moves away from the ideal, allowing you to make the required adjustments quickly and effectively.
• Large easy to read displays
• No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
• Simple push button pH calibration
• Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
• Flashing high and low alarms
• Temperature compensation
• Greater tolerance to RF/electronic interference provided
• International power supply
• Replaceable double junction pH probe
• Adjustable display brightness
• Non-volatile memory
All probes are interchangeable between all Bluelab products
All probes carry a 6 month warranty
Proper hydration of ph probes is vital to maintain wick
All pH probes eventually need to be replaced—they can only house so much reference solution
KCl storage solution is required for optimum probe maintenance
RO water will reduce probe life
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.4 x 3.7 inches