Brand: Mountain Valley Seed Company
- 🥗 NON-GMO basic salad mix micro greens seeds. For salads, sandwiches, garnishes, & more.
- 🥗 INCLUDES: Broccoli, Kale, Kohlrabi, Arugula, Red Acre Cabbage & Cauliflower.
- 🥗 MULTI-PURPOSE: For microgreens and vegetable gardening.
- 🥗 GROWING PROFILE: Seeds with similar germination times and an ideal harvest date of 10 days.
- 🥗 MOUNTAIN VALLEY SEED COMPANY BRAND: US grown seeds backed with personalized customer service.
Publisher: Mountain Valley Seed Company
Details: Basic Salad Micro Mix. A flavorful and colorful combination of microgreens that grow well together and can be harvested at 10 days. Contains: Broccoli, Kale, Kohlrabi, Arugula, Red Acre Cabbage & Cauliflower. Notes & Growing Tips: This microgreens mix is a simple mix of different types of seeds that makes a great base for any microgreens salad, sandwich, etc. The greens grow well together and have similar germination and harvest times. Ideal to harvest at 10 days. The mix does contain arugula which gives it a mild kick. Keep dark for 4 days or so before exposing to light. The basic microgreens salad mix has a great flavor and a nice mix of colors. Note: some minor seed substitutions may apply based on seasonal availability
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 5.4 x 0.9 inches