- 🌸The package includes: The seed sprouter tray includes 10pcs planting boards with a size of 12.9x9.84x1.2inch (33x25x3CM), 10pcs inner mesh water boards, and 40pcs seedling paper.
- 🌸PP material: The double-layer hydroponic tray is made of high-quality polypropylene , the seeds can germinate safely and grow edible green and healthy vegetables.
- 🌸Double-layer design: The sprouter tray has a double-layer design for the budding layer and the water storage layer, which reduces the number of watering and prevents the roots from rotting.
- 🌸Tighter bottom net: The Seed Germination Tray has a compact bottom tray to hold small seeds. Good air permeability is conducive to better root growth.
- 🌸Wide application: Nursery trays can germinate a variety of seeds, such as soybeans, buckwheat, wheat grass, okra, peanuts, green beans, radishes, alfalfa, cauliflower, etc.
10 Pack Seed Sprouter Tray Microgreens Growing Trays Nursery Tray Seed Germination Tray
Size: 12.9x9.84x1.2inch (33x25x3CM)
10PCS Seed Sprouter Tray with Drain Holes Double Tier Grow Trays, Soil-Free Seed Germination Propagation Trays Storage Trays for Garden Home Kitchen Use
-The grid is dense to prevent the seeds from falling.
-Double-layer design of bud breeding layer and water reservoir layer.
-The seeds can germinate safely.
-Anti-water shortage design, the edge slope is increased to prevent water shortage.
Growing Sprouts Made Easy
STEP1: Wash the seeds and pick out the bad ones
STEP2: Soak for 12 hoursB0B8V2NNHP
STEP3: Spread the seeds evenly on the grid tray
STEP4: Cover with paper
STEP5: Spray wet paper
STEP6: Uncover the paper
STEP7: Do not touch the chassis when adding water to the chassis
STEP8: Germinate in 4-5 days