- Virtually unbreakable 4 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels block up to 99.9% of UV rays and diffuse sun light eliminating the risk of plant burn and shade areas
- Crystal clear polycarbonate side panels provide 90% light transmission
- Rust resistant aluminum frame with 24 sq. feet of growing space
- Includes adjustable roof vent, rain gutters, lockable door handle with magnetic door catch and a galvanized steel base for structural support
- 5 year limited warranty and US based customer support
- The Nature Series works with Palram' s line of hobby greenhouse accessories to maximize space and a more productive growing season
Details: The Palram Nature Hybrid series greenhouse brings hobby gardeners the best of both worlds; the precise balance of two advanced polycarbonates and a durable 6' foot wide frame designed perfectly for your growing needs in smaller spaces. A healthy head-start on your garden begins with light management through Palram' s market leading twin-wall polycarbonate. Twin-wall polycarbonate is the leading choice for quality hobby greenhouse coverings because of its durability, light diffusing properties and heat retaining ability. The twin-wall roof on the Hybrid blocks 99.9% of harmful solar UV radiation and creates a system of diffused light, which helps maximizes plant growth and eliminates the risk of plant burn and shade areas. Crystal clear polycarbonate side panels are equally as durable and provide over a 90% transmission of light. Palram' s version of these virtually unbreakable polymers are made only with virgin materials that won't become brittle or discolor over time. Featuring a rust-resistant aluminum frame and heavy-duty galvanized steel base, the Hybrid series greenhouse is designed to stand for years to come. Other features include integrated rain gutters to channel water for sustainable irrigation, a magnetic door catch and a single roof vent to help moderate air flow and temperature to maximize growing conditions.
Package Dimensions: 68.0 x 25.5 x 3.5 inches