Color: 7 Gallon
- 【PE Material】Grow bags potato made of breath PE material,ventilated holes on the bottom and side improve aeration, provide better drainage and air flow. potato planter allows roots to breathe and grow healthier, boosts plant growth and yields.
- 【Easy to Plant 】Potato planters make planting, growing, and harvesting your vegetables easier! the access flap eliminates the need to remove the plants & soil and allows easy access to your homegrown produce.
- 【Durable】We designed potatoes bags to last and satisfy all of your garden needs! the material, handles, and other accessories are heavy duty and ready to get to work!not only are our bags built to last, they are built to be used time-after-time and season-after-season!
- 【Functional】The grow bags are suitable for outdoor planting. planting bag are ideal for patios, small gardens, sun rooms, and any outdoor space. They can be used to plant potato, taro, radish, carrots, onions, peanut and many other vegetables.
- 【Dimention】Potato grow in 7 Gallon (34x35 cm). Qty:3-pack.
Dimension : 34x35cm,can put about 4 to 6 seed potato plants in each bag.
Planter bag with handles and flap,easy to hanging with handles
Package Include:3 x Potato Planter Bags
What to grow
Growing bags are ideal for most plants growing,
Can plant deep roots plants,such as potatoes,carrotes,radish,sweet potato and so on,
Also can plant not deep roots plants,such as tomatoes,cucumbers, sweet peppers, chilli peppers, aubergines and courgettes.
How to prepare and plant:
1.Half fill bag with soil or compost.Plant tubers 4inches deep.
2.As plants grow add more soil or compost to fill bag.
3.Water regularly and harvest in as little as 7 weeks.
4.Waiting for harvesting potatoes.
5.Harvest the potaotes from access flap,just take the big potaotes,and keep the small potatoes to grow up in the soil.
6.When crops have finished, split the bag open and recycle the compost as a soil conditioner in the garden.
7.Clean the grow bag,storeage for next Planting.
Package Dimensions: 10.5 x 8.0 x 2.9 inches