Author: Max Carter
Number Of Pages: 110
Publisher: Independently published
Release Date: 14-11-2019
If you want to learn how to set up and install your own amazing hydroponics garden from scratch and grow your own organic, all-natural produce without soil, then read on...
Have you always been interested in setting up your own hydroponics garden, but didn't know where to begin? Do you want to grow your own fruits, vegetables, and herbs, but don't have ample backyard space?
Are you finally ready to say goodbye to burning a hole in your pocket with expensive groceries and having to rely on genetically modified plants that have been treated with toxic pesticides and chemicals?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this book may just be what you need.
Hydroponics is a great way to cultivate some of your favorite plants without having to rely on soils, using dissolved minerals in water instead and can be a great way to grow healthy plants. In this book, you're going to be equipped with the only handbook you need to set up your own hydroponic system and grow your own healthy plants.
Here's a snippet of what you're going to discover in Hydroponics:
- Understanding what hydroponics really is and the science behind it
- The different types of hydroponics gardening and how to choose one best suitable for your budget
- Step-by-step instructions to build your very first or next efficient hydroponics system
- Essential tools you're going to need to effectively maintain your hydroponics garden
- The ultimate guide to lighting for hydroponic gardens with instructions for natural and artificial lighting
- The most suitable plants for growing in your hydroponics garden
- Foolproof techniques to help you maintain a disease and pest free hydroponics garden
- Common myths and misconceptions about the hydroponics garden and how to avoid them
- ...and much, much more!
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 6.0 x 0.2 inches